Sunday, August 16, 2009

MY BEGINNING AS AN AFFILIATE MARKETER

Wishing to make some extra money to pay a few bills but at the same time not willing to work maybe an extra 5 hours per day outside of my home, I decided to try affiliate marketing.

Having made that decision, I needed as much information as possible about how affiliate marketing worked and what is involved. I googled "affiliate marketing" and got all these results and sites that explained it. A lot of information to digest, actually. After reading some of the information available, I decided I had to find someone who had done this before and had succeeded.

One of the results I got from google was about someone who was successful and who had written a handbook to help others. Someone who laid out in her handbook a step by step process a newbie like myself could follow. This handbook " THE SUPER AFFILIATE HANDBOOK" has been a great help to me and continues to be a reference whenever I need to build a new website.


Here's a review written about this book:


Known as the ‘bible’ of Affiliate Marketing, Rosalind Gardner’s Super Affiliate Handbook is a MUST-READ for anyone who wants to become an affiliate marketer.



In a style that is friendly and humorous, the Super Affiliate Handbook is peppered with real examples of what Rosalind did to become one of the most recognizable Super Affiliates in the world. And she doesn’t just tell you what she did right — she exposes the mistakes she made as well — to help you avoid potential problems.


Exceptionally well written, Super Affiliate Handbook covers absolutely everything you need to know about making money as an affiliate marketer.




I HIGHLY Recommended it.




Get the Super Affiliate Handbook today!






No comments:

Post a Comment