Tuesday, August 18, 2009

When I first decided to get involved with affiliate marketing, as I mentioned before I read Rosalind Gardner's "Super Affiliate Handbook". I then began searching for an affiliate program that was free to join, offered a free training course and was supportive to its affiliates. In addition it had to offer products that I could get excited about and see myself promoting. I found all these things with SFI. That was four years ago.

For over 10 years now SFI has been showing ordinary people like you and I how to start a home based business and thousands of affiliates sign up daily. With an excellent track record and recent changes introduced, this company continues to grow in leaps and bounds.

For anyone who is considering affiliate marketing as a means of earning extra income monthly, consider SFI. Visit the site here and see for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment